HOW TO VOLUNTEER
Click here for the Angels of 97 5K and Spaghetti Dinner Volunteer Sign up. The 24th Annual Angels of 97 5K, Spaghetti Dinner and Silent/Live Auction will be held Saturday, March 21st at North Mecklenburg High School.
WHERE DO THE FUNDS GO?
Proceeds from these events go towards funding scholarships for some very deserving students. Beginning this year, the Angels of '97 Memorial Scholarship is expanding our outreach and will accept senior's applications from any high school! At least 80% of the funds we raise will be allocated to the 3 core schools, North Mecklenburg, Hopewell and Hough High Schools with the remaining 20% available to other students.
VOLUNTEER FOR A WONDERFUL PURPOSE
We need volunteers for set up of all events on Friday, March 20th. On Saturday, March 21st, we need many volunteers, in various capacities, for this all day event. Please feel free to sign up for more than one time slot. If you choose to volunteer at the 5K, please consider staying for a few extra minutes to cheer for the runners as they cross the finish line. It's a great atmosphere and the runners love it! Help us honor and celebrate our Angels by volunteering a portion of your day to support this special and worthy cause.
Created by: Jane Wolfkill